I even now have the required final stage of treatment under my belt: two additional chemo treatments after reaching "normal". Nine cancer treatments in ten weeks and I am done! Now starts recovery, building back my strength and stamina and pace of normal life. Now starts my "awesome-2018".
| My 2nd-to-last visit for chemo, and right after finding out that I was in the "normal" range. Such a relief! |
Now I get to figure out how I want to celebrate. A party? Hike in the mountains? A party on a hike in the mountains? Vacations and fresh air and copious alcohol sound pretty awesome, but it also sounds really exhausting. I kinda just want to take a nap. I'll work on my recovery for a bit and then figure out how to celebrate.
Congratulations, Monica!! Enjoy your rest, and the fun later on. You've earned it.
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you! Mike, Janice and Lark
ReplyDeleteSooo good to hear!!! Yah!! Happy New Years!
ReplyDelete